Looking for somewhere quiet, exclusive, on a deserted beach with luxury accommodation & fantastic meals all included? Then Natabe Retreat will truly be your own private Fiji get away.
Why buy this package…
- Exclusive use of Natabe Retreat for up to 6 guests
- Remote Yawasa Island retreat, only one house
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride passing other tropical islands on the way in upgraded Captains Lounge
- Fantastic snorkelling and diving
- Exceptional resort quality meals all included
- Luxury guest room with fantastic views
- Deserted white sandy beach with safe swimming
- Explore the famous “Blue Lagoon” area
- Your super friendly hosts will look after your every need
- Ideal for couples, honeymooners or a group of friends wanting to get away from it all, in style!
- Take an optional boat ride to the Sawa-i-Lau Caves
- Massive saving on this package holiday in the Yawasa Islands
- Transfers to and from your hotel or airport to Port Denarau for ferry departure
- All boat transfers on the Yasawa Flyer in upgraded Captains Lounge
- 4 nights accommodation at Natabe Retreat in guest room
- all meals
If this package doesn’t quite suit or you need more or less days, just email us at email@example.com for a quote on a new package.
Here’s your itinerary…
Day 1: Once in the arrivals area at Nadi Airport you’ll go to the office located at the airport to check your travel documents. Or if you are already in Fiji, your pick up will be around 7.15am depending on which hotel you are staying at. You’ll catch the South Sea Cruises white bus which will take you down to Port Denarau. You’ll board the Yasawa Flyer ferry which departs at 8.30am and arrives at around 1pm.
Day 2: Natabe Retreat
Day 3: Natabe Retreat
Day 4: Natabe Retreat
Day 5: Natabe Retreat
Day 6: Around 1pm you’re be transferred to the ferry then it’s off back to Port Denarau arriving around 5.45pm. You’ll board the same South Sea Cruises bus for a free ride back to your hotel.
Book your 5 days, 4 nights at Natabe Retreat + all meals + transfers here now…