Fiji Whitewater Adventures invite you to a world of difference. A world of mountains and rainforests, rivers and waterfalls, gorges and meandering rapids.
Your adventure into the Namosi Highlands begins with a ride on a 4WD vehicle through the lush tropical rainforest, over saddles and through towering rocky mountains and interior villages of the Namosi Valley. You’re welcome to ask for a stop if anything interests you during the journey. The challenging grandeur of these great sights will leave a lasting impression.
Wainikoro-i-LUVA, a tributary of the famous Navua River is an unspoilt river of awesome beauty. Whitewater thrills start from the lower Wainikoro – i – Luva river with grades II and III plus rapids to quiet peaceful glides. You’ll be captivated by the highlands natural beauty. Enjoy your exhilarating long boat cruise down the famous Navua River viewing deep gorges and cascading waterfalls.
- Pick up from your accommodation, you will travel to Navua Town for morning tea.
- The tour will depart approximately 10am from the River Base.
- Your adventure into the Namosi Highlands begins with an approximately 1.5–2 hour journey by a 4X4 vehicle or highland carrier.
- Travel through the lush tropical rainforest, over saddles and through breathtaking sharp peaks, towering Rocky Mountains and interior villages of the Namosi Valley.Back on board the long boat for a short journey down river to the bamboo rafts
- Begin your Whitewater Rafting journey through this awe inspiring portion of the Wainikoro-i-LUVA River through gorges and cascading waterfalls for a stop at the Wainuta Waterfalls for a refreshing swim.
- Enjoy an exhilarating boat cruise down the famous Navua River viewing deep gorges and cascading waterfalls.
- Enjoy the lovely lunch.