Private Airport Transfers in Fiji from only $49 FJD to Denarau Island Resorts when you book a return.
Book instantly and securely, scroll down the page for booking form. No credit card fees. What you see is what you pay. Save $10 FJD when you book a return transfer. Transfers are available 24 / 7. We’ll provide you with a local phone number in case you need us at any time. If your flight is delayed, no need to worry, we’ll wait for you at no extra cost. Change of arrival day, no problem, so long as you let us know we’ll just change the days. All vehicles have the proper registrations and full insurances plus all drivers have been on a defensive driving course.
You’ll be impressed with the quality of all our vehicles, we don’t use any small cars even if there are only 2 of you. Our standard vehicle is a spacious Alphard Hybrid (great for the environment) and for bigger groups we have modern Toyota Hiace Vans. It goes without saying they are all fully air conditioned. You can choose which type of vehicle will suit your family or group and we have allowed for the fact that you will be carrying luggage as well.
Your driver has been selected from a small, honest, reliable, hand-picked group of locals who will greet you with a big “Bula” smile and is looking forward to transporting you to your accommodation.
All transfers are private and only you and your family or group will be in the vehicle. Your driver will be happy to include a free stop at an ATM, supermarket, bottle shop or other stores along the way. We usually prefer to stop at New World IGA, it has a great bakery, excellent selection of goods plus a good stock of beer and wine (yes it is a bit more expensive than other local supermarkets, the choice is yours though). Don’t bother buying any meat from here, only frozen chickens are any good. Ask your driver to make a stop at South Pacific Butchery on the Denarau road, it has by far the best meat selection available.
Remember to get a new SIM for your phone at the airport before you leave, it’s cheap and easy, then you won’t pay those huge internet charges at the resorts. Coverage in Fiji is very good.
- Book a return transfer and SAVE $10 FJD!
- NO credit card fees or booking fees, what you see is what you pay
- FREE meet & greet at the airport, your driver will be waiting holding a sign with your name on it
- FREE shell Lei necklace on arrival
- FREE stop at a supermarket, bottle shop or shops along the way
- FREE baby seats or capsules included
- Fully air-conditioned modern vehicles driven by a local
- Private vehicle – NOT shared shuttle
- We only use spacious Toyota Alphard’s & Toyota Hiace vans, no little cars even if there are only 2 of you
- Secure Instant Booking Page
- Transfers are provided by “Go Local Transfers & Tours” who are a local business, so all the money stays in Fiji
- For next day bookings please try and get them in before 5pm the previous day.
- For multi stop transfers or for hotels or stops not listed please fill in this form
- Prices valid from 1 Dec 2016 to 31 Dec 2017
How to book your resort transfer…
To check the price of a transfer or book instantly, use the form below. Just click on the drop down box next to “From“, choose where you would like your transfer to start from, then select “To” where you would like to be dropped off. To see the cheaper discounted return price you’ll need to select the “Return” button. The “Depart” time is your actual flight arrival time in Fiji, if starting from the airport. Please don’t allow any time to get through customs, we need to know your real arrival time. The “Return” time is your flight departure time, no need to work out what time to leave from your hotel, we’ll work this all out for you, it will clearly show in your confirmation voucher. We normally allow 2 1/2 hours before flights plus road travel time.